Monday, December 14, 2009

Bmi Teenager What Is A Good Diet For A Teenager That Is Building Muscle?

What is a good diet for a teenager that is building muscle? - bmi teenager

What is a good diet for a 16-year-old who wants to lift weights? I have a BMI well, I'm 6'3 "and 185-195 pounds. I have a light layer of abdominal fat, but that's it, my arms and chest well built. I just need a good diet in that big belly when burned to maintain and stay healthy, while I do other things too, and keeps me active. ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, etc.

1 comments:

raycat97 said...

Protein

Eggs for breakfast, cereal w / milk and orange juice
Luncheon meats such as ham and turkey sandwich on wheat in May and cheese, apple and banana
The beef, potatoes and vegetables for dinner
for snack bars, protein, fruits and

Post a Comment