Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can Flor Go In Washing Machine Can FLOR Carpet Squares Go In The Washing Machine?

Can FLOR carpet squares go in the washing machine? - can flor go in washing machine

I am interested in buying a FLOR rug for my living room, and I wonder whether it will be thrown into the washing machine. My carpet is always dirty children and dogs and the seats seem a good alternative. I Washed a lot of things in my front loading washing machine that should not technically be washed and that went well this way. Just wondering if anyone has tried.

3 comments:

K K said...

I have studied pictures of flowers. I do not recommend it, but buy extras for backup. In their low price can not afford an additional, if a record is being ruined in the washing machine.

saaanen said...

When shopping, read the box. The instructions for cleaning are included in the price.

May differ from manufacturer.

Remember that when you wash, what does that you do not void the warranty.

saaanen said...

When shopping, read the box. The instructions for cleaning are included in the price.

May differ from manufacturer.

Remember that when you wash, what does that you do not void the warranty.

Post a Comment