Monday, February 1, 2010

Where Do I Find Free Bang Bus Episodes The Bus Company Is Fining ME??

The bus company is fining ME?? - where do i find free bang bus episodes

I took a bus to visit friends last week
when boarding the bus, I found an empty seat next to an elderly lady sat down next to him when this huge explosion of noise.
And then a terrible stench. Later I discovered that I was sitting in his pocket and Cafate punchered!
There was feces and urine everywhere, even the roof! Now the bus company is trying to clarify my expense.
I must pay? After all, if you are out of the bag Poos they freely on the seat next to him, what do you expect?

5 comments:

rowdy said...

Well, whether true or not, simply write to the bus and say "sue me". They are not.

WelshLad said...

I accuse the old lady for access to 2 seats. Dad, I hate it when people put their bags, etc., in the empty seat beside her, sitting by more soneone stop

nontater... said...

I hate to inform the public, but could not experience this scenario. The urine bag will usually by a belt connected to the body beneath the clothing is, had the number one and number two, a catheter is ONLY a note, urinary tract, it is not possible, we would have in the feces. Nice try.

bumblech... said...

God help her if she had shit in the catheter bag - lol!

You have already paid 5 marks for that question - I think that's enough.

justme23... said...

This is not what really happened .. I've seen. They came on the bus, sat down and had to fart, so he tried to grind a little pet, but do not know he had the rain .. And this crap about this poor fellow next to you. : P

Post a Comment