Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thumb Pain, Beginning With D Joke For You?

Joke for you? - thumb pain, beginning with d

A few women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the duo Teed-off and watched in horror as the ball directly on top of a foursome of men playing the next hole. In fact, the ball one of the men and immediately joined his hands in his step, fell to the ground and rolled in agony.

The woman ran to the man and immediately began to apologize.

"If I can help, I am a physiotherapist and I know I could relieve the pain if you just leave me," I said seriously.

"Ummph, oooh, Nnooo, mir geht's gut. I'll be fine in a few minutes, he replied as he remained in a fetal position with his hands still in his legs.

She takes it upon himself to begin with, "to lighten their suffering." She began to massage his groin.

After a few moments, she asked: "Are you feeling better?

The man looked at her and replied: "Yes, it feels good ... but the thumb still does hurt likand Hell! "

4 comments:

iluvmyse... said...

rotfl that was pretty funny. 10/10 thank you for your laughter!:)

yeah sure whatever said...

NICE ONE PUNKY

LittleBi... said...

lol thats a good ... As might be wrong or .... lol

cutie girlz said...

lol .. One One gooood .. hehehe hehehe

Post a Comment