Friday, January 8, 2010

Aspen Aftershave What Kind Of Smells Does Women Like From A Man?

What kind of smells does women like from a man? - aspen aftershave

I have a few bottles of Cologne, but I have no idea whether or not a nice smell, that both women, I have a bottle of this icebreaker question Pheromone Cologne Men (it was a gift, I started researching, but I doubt that " things pheromone cocktail is a kind of magic.) is the smell is something indescribable, but enough to bottom, I suppose, but usually lead to things and Aspen after shave, feels good to me. A majority of women prefer a particular smell, or what?

5 comments:

soularmo... said...

I read books more attractive fragrance for women is the book for baby powder. yes, I do not like it, but

If this is not your lane I tend to rock

Fresh water through pdiddy unforgivable, and dark blue DEOSTICK Old Spice

No, I have not forgotten, Mix ... Trigger or women who come into regular contact. if u have the same around the same woman for a period of time, it loses its effectiveness

autumn g said...

I like a man who smells like soap and clothing.
I do not know why, but I'm too sexy .. very clean, fresh scent.
I like much better than if you use to Cologne or aftershave.

^_^ said...

TBH there is nothing more enjoyable than the natural smell of a man for his own smell, try different women prefer different scents, a colony that can not be too strong or stronger in all cases.

cutie_pi... said...

I like many different odors.
My all time favorite is Cuban.
I like Hollister, but I love the smell of most children.

jimgreg said...

testoarone

Post a Comment