Friday, January 22, 2010

Journal Of Allergy And Clinical Rash On Daughters Upper Lip?

Rash on daughters upper lip? - journal of allergy and clinical

My 19 months old baby has a rash on his upper lip. 'm a back and forth a couple of months, and I do not understand what is behind. We do not try new foods, and we see, what you eat. I lead a food diary to see if its possible food allergies and I can not find, make a connection. If you have a child, the same has, or if you know what to teach, if you think I know what they please. Thank you to everyone

3 comments:

sharon red baron said...

Are you still a pacifier? If so, can the eruption of the nipple. Latex content and can easily cause a rash when she is sensitive. To be a reaction to food, a group for some food to hold at least 5 days to see if any improvement. Then again to see if a rash develops new

Newlywed... said...

My daughter had a rash around the mouth. was because of his bottle. It sucked a lot and causes irritation. or could the herpes simplex type 2 ... or in other words, a cold sore. Everyone can all ages. My little boy of 2 years has had a few months ago. take him to the doctor anyway, hope it goes well.

Sydney W said...

Take her to the doctor. Better safe than sorry. There may be serious. Ask the people not here cuz I could be wrong. Take a look at him in a doctor. Good luck.

Post a Comment