Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hospitality Thank You Cards What's A Good Hospitality "Thank You" Gift????

What's a good hospitality "Thank You" gift???? - hospitality thank you cards

I have a friend of the family comes from my husband and me stay at his beach house in North Carolina for a weekend (free) and I need a small gift of thanks to send her and her family. Nothing too expensive, I thank you because we are such good friends, and I know that they do not expect, but something more than just a point to say something. I bought her a nice dinner in one night of our stay, but I think I should send something for her and her family, like the beach house of his parents. Each proposal would be a good thing! Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Jay said...

I make chocolates or flowers.

C. C. said...

A large bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine.

burphole said...

a good bottle of wine

Post a Comment